ON DEMAND! Get access to our Resolving Excessive Screaming webinar recording.
In this 90 minute webinar we cover the following information, critical to assessing and addressing excessive vocalisations in our companion parrots. Presented by our one and only Rachel Ward, Certified Parrot Behaviour Consultant!
• What is excessive screaming? • Why does it occur?
• Risk factors for screaming
• Assessing the behaviour
• ‘Working in the A’ - Environmental management/changes
• ‘Working in the C’ - Identifying maintaining consequences
• Behaviour modification protocols
• Beware of ‘Online remedies’
• Real life case studies
• Recorded Q + A
Access to the webinar is via a File Transfer after purchase. This will be sent in a separate email and may take a short time after purchase to arrive. Please ensure you allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure it is not filtered out by your junk or spam folders.